The three men alleged to be involved in the 6th April 2012 group attack on another man near the Southampton Rangers Sports Club all pleaded not guilty to the charges laid against them in this morning’s [Oct 1] Supreme Court Monthly Arraignment session.
Sergio Robinson-Woolridge, D’Angelo Clarke, and Gavaska Bascome all pleaded not guilty to wounding with intent, as well as individual charges of being in a public place and in an Increased Penalty Zone whilst unlawfully possessing a bladed article – a machete. The trio will re-appear for Mention on 1st November 2012.
- Defendants In Court For Monthly Arraignments
- Conditional Discharge For Marijuana Possession
- Woman Receives Suspended Sentence
- Police Investigate Court ‘Disturbance’
- Charged: Cannabis By Nursery School
- Social Inquiry Report For Trespasser