Mr DeSilva, 47, was charged with the death of 45-year-old Denise Evans-Wilkinson [pictured]. In April 2011 Ms Evans-Wilkinson’s body was found floating in the water off the Mill Point Road area in Pembroke.
Mr DeSilva, of Pembroke parish, was charged with murder in September 2011 and pleaded not guilty in December 2011. He has been remanded in custody pending sentencing later this month.
Update: Photo of Mr DeSilva
- David DeSilva’s Sentencing Postponed Again
- David DeSilva Pleads Not Guilty
- David DeSilva Charged: Murder Of Denise Evans
- David DeSilva’s Sentencing Postponed
- David DeSilva Sentenced To 14 Years In Prison
- Norris Simpson Sentenced To Life In Prison