“Restorative Justice Week: Making Things Right” is a collaborative effort to raise awareness in Bermuda and to educate and inspire our community to consider alternative, less punitive ways we can approach crime and other social issues.
The Coalition for the Protection of Children will be hosting a number of activities, forums and seminars on different subjects throughout Restorative Justice Week.
“This includes education around what Restorative Justice means, highlighting instances of restorative justice work already in practice as well as a variety of activities and trainings for the community to engage in to better understand the movement,” a spokesperson said.
More information/schedule of events is below [PDF here]:
- Bermuda Chairs Regional Crime Stoppers
- Robbery & Attempted Robbery
- Police Release 2011 Crime Statistics
- Former Gang Consultant Sued In US
- Two Motorcyclists Accosted
- Five Burglaries Yesterday