Greenrock, in cooperation with Belco, have announced the 2013 Earth Hour Creativity Competition. The competition invites students ages 9 to 18 to submit an essay, poem, song, drawing, painting or diorama; or video of a dance or other performance.
Entries will be judged on content, quality, originality and creativity, as well as relevance to this year’s competition theme, which is “Together we can protect Bermuda’s environment & the planet”.
Cash prizes will be awarded to the winners in each category, and the deadline for submitting entries is Friday, 1 March.
The information flyer is below [PDF here]
- Greenrock Expo To Mark Earth Hour
- Raising Awareness: Earth Hour 2012
- Photos & Videos: 2010 Earth Hour Bermuda
- Environment Minister on 2011 Earth Hour
- March 27: Bermuda Earth Hour 2010
- Video/Photos: 2012 Earth Hour Essay Winners