[Updated with additional photos] The world’s largest super yacht has made its way to Hamilton, after arriving in St George’s yesterday morning [Jan 29].
The ‘Eclipse’ is owned by Russian tycoon Roman Abramovich and features two helicopter pads, several jacuzzis, two swimming pools, a private submarine, armour plating, a special missile detection defense system and more. Read more about the super yacht, and see our first photo gallery and video here.
- World’s Largest Private Yacht Departs Bermuda
- Super Yacht ‘Serene’ Arrives In New York
- Photos: $70 Million Superyacht Stops In Bermuda
- Photos: World’s Largest Yacht Docks In Bermuda
- $300 Million Super Yacht In Bermuda
- “Athena” Superyacht Docks In St George’s