The world’s largest super yacht departed Bermuda today [Feb 11] after arriving in Bermuda on January 29th. The ‘Eclipse’ is owned by Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich and features a vast array of luxurious on-board amenities including two helicopter pads, several jacuzzis, two swimming pools, a private submarine, armour plating, a special missile detection defense system and much more.
The yacht first arrived in St George’s, before making its way to Hamilton where it docked for the remainder of its stay in Bermuda. It left Hamilton this morning, and passed off the east end at about noon today.
You can view additional coverage, photos and videos of both the ‘Eclipse’ and other super yachts that have graced Bermuda’s shores here.
- Super Yacht ‘Serene’ Arrives In New York
- $300 Million Super Yacht In Bermuda
- Video: 198ft Motor Yacht Docks In St George’s
- Photos: $70 Million Superyacht Stops In Bermuda
- Photos: World’s Largest Yacht Docks In Bermuda
- Photos: ‘Eclipse’ Super Yacht Moves To Hamilton