Man Discharged From KEMH After Assault

January 11, 2018 | 1 Comment

The 23-year-old man who was assaulted at the Fairmont Southampton during New Year’s Eve has been discharged from the hospital.

A police spokesperson said, “A 23-year-old man initially admitted to the hospital’s Intensive Care Unit for treatment after being assaulted at the Fairmont Southampton Resort sometime during New Year’s Eve / New Year’s Day was later transferred to a general ward before being discharged earlier this week.”

Police previously confirmed that at 4:00am on New Year’s Eve, they “were summoned back to the hotel where it was reported that a male was found unconscious in the area of the 4th floor elevator.

“It appears that the victim was involved in a verbal altercation where eventually he was set upon by a group of males and was subsequently rendered unconscious. The victim was taken to KEMH was he was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.”

Share via email

Read More About

Category: All, Crime, News

Comments (1)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

  1. Wahoo juice says:

    Pressing charges me hopes.

Leave a Reply

="banner728-container bottom clearfix">