Bermuda Society of the Arts [BSoA] hosted the second Bermuda Fashion Collective Show last night [June 3] at City Hall. The fashion show featured a variety of fashions from by some of the island’s top designers including Shay Ford, Edith Rookes, Dana Cooper, Dean Williams, Ashley Aitken, Nicole Iris, Consuelo Verde and Rene Hill.
Approximately 200 people attended the event, which saw each designers’ fashions showcased by the models, before the designer came out on the runway themselves. The fashions ranged from hand crocheted scarves, bathing suits, menswear, to a wide variety of ladies fashions.
Photos by Only the Best, click to enlarge:
- Photos: Bermuda Fashion Collective Show Part II
- Photos: ‘Flash Mob’ Fashion Show
- Photos & Videos: Shades of White Fashion Show
- Photo Set #3: Evolution Fashion Show
- Photo Set #2: Evolution Fashion Show
- Photo Set #1: Evolution Fashion Show