This afternoon [Sept.8] 46-year-old David Wayne DeSilva Jr appeared in Magistrates.Court, and was charged with the murder of 45-year-old Denise Evans Wilkinson [pictured].
Mr DeSilva, of Pembroke parish, was not required to enter a plea as the matter must be heard in the Supreme Court. Mr DeSilva was remanded in custody to reappear at a later date.
In April of this year Ms Evans-Wilkinson’s body was found floating in the waters off the Mill Point Road area in Pembroke.
- David DeSilva’s Sentencing Postponed Again
- David DeSilva Pleads Guilty To Manslaughter
- David DeSilva Pleads Not Guilty
- David DeSilva’s Sentencing Postponed
- David DeSilva Sentenced To 14 Years In Prison
- Norris Simpson Sentenced To Life In Prison