On Saturday night [June 23] a 23-foot pleasure craft ran aground on Reid Island, to the west of Hamilton Harbour. The boat remained in position until it was removed early this morning.
A Bermuda Maritime Operations Centre spokesperson said it was an accidental grounding, with no reported injuries on board. The boat was removed early this morning [June 25] by Crissons, and it was transported to Dockyard for repairs.
- Fishermen Released From Hospital
- Sick Crew Member Transferred To Bermuda
- Powerboat Overturns Off Sandys
- Crewmember Falls Overboard: Ship Diverts
- Injured Passenger Transferred Off Cruise Ship
- U.S. Consulate Recognizes Shipping Companies