Tenyah Trott, 39, pleaded not guilty to unlawfully assaulting another woman in St George’s on 18th June 2012. She also pleaded not guilty to unlawfully damaging the other woman’s clothing and sunglasses/shades. Senior Magistrate Archie Warner set Ms Trott’s trial for 25th October 2012 and granted her bail of $2,000.
- Defendants In Court For Monthly Arraignments
- Conditional Discharge For Marijuana Possession
- Woman Receives Suspended Sentence
- Police Investigate Court ‘Disturbance’
- Charged: Cannabis By Nursery School
- Social Inquiry Report For Trespasser