After a few days of numerous employees calling in ‘sick’, BTC has confirmed that all employees reported to work yesterday and today [July 5]. The employees commenced calling in ‘sick’ on Friday 29th June which continued through to Tuesday.
Unofficial sources indicate there is a disagreement over possible staff redundancies in the future, and that BTC management are continuing talks with BIU.
- Numerous BTC Employees Call In ‘Sick’
- BIU Credit Union Puts Loan Payouts On Hold
- BIU Financials Available To Public
- BIU Members Await Decision
- Meeting Called For BIU Construction Division
- Angie Farquharson Appointed BPSU Treasurer