Bus service will be interrupted from 9.30am to 12.30pm tomorrow [July 27] due to a meeting for BIU members to ratify the new bus schedule.
A spokesperson said: “Please be advised the Department of Public Transportation (DPT) will hold a meeting for BIU members tomorrow morning from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. to ratify the new bus schedule. Service will be interrupted from 9.30 a.m. and will resume by 12.30 p.m.
“Also, DPT Central Terminal in Hamilton is currently without power and cannot operate and will therefore be closed from 4 p.m. until power is restored.”
- Numerous Bus Cancellations
- Minister: Wheelchair Access On Buses
- Video: Transport Minister On Buses
- Disruption In School Bus Service
- Bus Schedule: Heading to Arbitration
- Seven Bus Cancellations Today
Articles that link to this one:
- Bus Operators Meet, No New Schedule Yet | Bernews.com | July 27, 2012