An elderly American woman passed away from natural causes on board the Veendam cruise ship while the ship was on route to Bermuda this week. The Veendam docked in Hamilton yesterday [July 24] and was met by local authorities, with the woman’s body being transferred ashore. This marks the second person passing away in recent days on the seas near Bermuda, after a 52-year-old crew member passed away on a cargo ship before being disembarked in Bermuda on Monday.
- Cruise Ship Transfers Two Sick Passengers
- Man Overboard On Cruise: FBI Investigating
- Video: Evacuation Of Bermuda Cruise Passenger
- St Georges Cruise Ship: Plan B In Effect
- Ships Divert To Drop Off Crew
- Bermuda’s Shipping Channels Study