On Monday [Aug 13] a 13ft Boston Whaler ran the boat ashore on the small island north of Agar’s Island.
A statement from Bermuda Maritime Operations Centre said: “Residents on Lone Palm Drive, Point Shares, were startled when a 13ft Boston Whaler with 1 person aboard mistook their heading when north of Agar’s Island, and ran the boat ashore on the small island north of Agar’s Island.
“Bermuda Radio requested the Police attend the scene but the boat’s occupant had already left the area un-injured. There were no other persons involved and the boat was recovered on the following Monday.”
- Fishermen Released From Hospital
- Sick Crew Member Transferred To Bermuda
- Powerboat Overturns Off Sandys
- Crewmember Falls Overboard: Ship Diverts
- U.S. Consulate Recognizes Shipping Companies
- Bermuda Registered Yacht Assists Stranded Vessel