CultureFest “Unity in the Community” will take place on Saturday, September 29th & Sunday, September 30th in the Royal Naval Dockyard, organizers said.
It was originally slated to take place on June 17th and 18th and was postponed due to the weather, and was then scheduled for July 21st and 22nd which was also postponed.
A spokesperson said: “Concerns over a potential conflict with the Annual Gombey Festival were dismissed when the Department of Community and Cultural Affairs announced that their event would take place the week prior on Saturday, September 22nd.
“Walk the Talk the 10K walk for men and their children will take place on Saturday, September 29th followed by an official opening ceremony. Details regarding the planned activities and the schedule of events will be released over the coming weeks.
“For more information please visit our website www.bermudaculturefest.com and if you need assistance with registering to participate please call 441.295.4917 or send an email to email@example.com.”
- June 8: Father & Daughter Dinner & Dance
- Destination Dockyard Cancelled This Evening
- Upcoming: Ruth Seaton James Comedy Show
- InterNations To Host First Networking Event
- “Rigoletto” Screening At Tradewinds Auditorium
- Sandys 360 To Celebrate Third Anniversary