Appearing in Magistrates Court yesterday [Sept 10], 26-year-old Alesha De la Chevotiere pleaded not guilty to a charge of stealing $20,000 from Sergio Lottimore on July 16th 2012. Represented by lawyer Elizabeth Christopher she was given a trial date in October, and released on $10,000 bail.
Ms De la Chevotiere also faced two other matters. She had an old unpaid fine of $300 which Senior Magistrate Archie Warner ordered must be paid that day, or she would remain in custody. She then faced another speeding charge for which she had failed to appear in Court.
Accepting her explanation that she had ‘forgotten’ that Court date and also accepting her plea of guilty to this offence, the Magistrate fined her $250 but gave her until 10th October to pay this fine.
- Man Denies Unlawfully Possessing A Rifle
- Man Charged With Threatening Witness
- Man Charged With Intimidating A Witness
- Man Remanded On Aggravated Burglary Charges
- Convicted Stalker Given Suspended Sentence
- Admitted Stalker Remanded In Custody