Saltus Grammar School has sent an email out to parents prior to Hurricane Leslie, saying they will remain open tomorrow [Sept 7], but will be closed on Monday [Sept 10], to enable the maintenance department to “restore buildings to an operable state.”
The statement from the school sent out to parents said: “According to the latest weather forecast [Bermuda Marine Forecast], tomorrow’s weather will not interfere with the opening of school. We are planning to be open the entire day.
“If you wish to keep your child[ren] at home or pick them up before the end of the school day, we will respect your decision.
“Our maintenance department will begin installing protective coverings on windows and storing playground equipment etc. on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning.
“Saltus will be closed on Monday, September 10th, to enable our maintenance department to restore buildings to an operable state.”
View all our coverage of Hurricane Leslie here.
- Upcoming: Summer Camp & Activities Fair
- Saltus Association To Host Summer Camp Fair
- Cub Scouts Raise $570 on White Cane Tag Day
- Students Receive Prizes For Prius Poster Designs
- Slideshow: Saltus Upper Primary Sports Day
- Slideshow: Saltus Upper Primary Nutcracker Play
Articles that link to this one:
- Thurs Sept 6: Hurricane Leslie Live Blog | Bernews.com | September 6, 2012