The Bermuda Guild of Stitchery hosted a fundraising needlework show on Saturday [Oct 6] at the First Baptist Church Hall on Middle Road in Devonshire. There was a $5 admission fee, and needlework and handmade goods were on sale with all proceeds going to support PALS.
Bermuda Guild Of Stitchery President Shina Lyons explains about the event:
Ms Lyons explained the Guild has been in existence for 16 years, and has just over 30 members now who range from in their 20s to their 80s. “Anything that has to do with a needle we do,” said Ms Lyons.
Click to enlarge photos:
- Guild of Stitchery To Host Fundraising Show
- “Water Glass” Exhibit To Open Tonight At BSoA
- Photos: Breast Cancer Fun Walk
- Photos: 2011 Angle Street Cultural Festival
- Photos: 2011 Pride Celebrity Lock Up
- Photos: Marsh & Guy Carpenter Community Day