The vessel was built in Sandefjord, Norway in 1937. She is a full rigged three masted steel hull with anoverall length of 73m, that can accommodate 80 passengers. Under engine power, the Christian Radich reaches a top speed of 10 knots, while she can make up to 14 knots under sail.
Click to enlarge photos:
- St. George’s Mayor On Town Cut
- Photos: $70 Million Superyacht Stops In Bermuda
- 102-Year-Old Tall Ship Visits St George’s
- 75-Year-Old Man Injured: Fall From Boat
- Video: 198ft Motor Yacht Docks In St George’s
- Photos: ARC Transatlantic Sailing Bermuda Leg