After a non-fun filled week attempting to run Bernews from the waiting room of Johns Hopkins ICU, we are pleased to say we are all alive and well and enthused to return to work full steam.
For those unaware, Bernews is staffed by a father-daughter duo along with an excellent photographer, and last week [my] father was flown abroad following a medical emergency, and I accompanied him. He recently underwent open heart surgery, is recuperating nicely and will back at work in the coming weeks.
Thanks to all our readers for their patience this past week as we were obviously not exactly at our peak, and both my father and I look forward to getting back to our standard work schedule.
-Patricia & Larry Burchall
- Conference on Aging To Be Broadcast Next Week
- Weekend Reports, Photos, Videos & Links
- Weekend Links, Photos, Videos & Reports
- Fall Bermudian Magazine Now Available
- Media Colleagues Bid Farewell To A Friend
- Media Council: No Formal Complaints