A number of martial artists of various ages treated an enthusiastic crowd of family, friends and supporters to a fast paced competition Sunday [Feb.12] at Pembroke Sunday School during Sensei Roots’ 17th Invitational Tournament.
Grandchampions for forms were Shaun Prinsloo [novice], Cainan Tucker [intermediate] and Priya Phillips [intermediate]. Kent Bean continued to demonstrate superior form in both empty hand and weapon, both uncontested.
Andrea McKey had the same result in the women’s advanced division, winning empty hand and weapon, both uncontested. Sparring winners in contested divisions were Tayah Smith [girls 6-9] and Anzar Talbot [boys 10-11].
- Videos: KickBoxing Rumble On The Rock
- Videos: Sensei Roots Invitational Shiai 18
- Videos: 29th Bermuda Open Karate Champs
- Four Videos: Sensei Roots Martial Arts
- Videos & Results: Open Martial Arts Tournament
- 13 Videos: Bermuda Martial Arts Tournament