The Bermuda Billfish Blast kicked off earlier this week, and yesterday [July 4] two massive blue marlins were reeled in. The Queen of Hearts 768lb blue marlin was the biggest catch of the day, with caught Paradise One bringing in the second largest at 556lbs – which is pictured below.
The captain and crew of the Queen of Hearts currently leads both the Bermuda Billfish Blast’s Blue Marlin Division and the Top Angler Division. The Queen of Hearts is captained by Peter Olander, with Keven Walsh as first mate. Paradise One is captained by Allan Bean, with his brother Delvin Bean as the ship’s first mate. Ex-professional wrestler John “JBL” Layfield was also on board Paradise One.
The Queen of Hearts:
- 351lb Bluefin Tuna Reeled In On “Tightline”
- 329lb Bluefin Tuna Caught On Challenger Banks
- Queen Of Hearts 768lb Marlin Wins World Cup
- Robinsons Marina: 11 Foot 500lb Shark On Dock
- Photos: 1103lb Pound Marlin Caught
- Photos/Video: 1289lb Blue Marlin Caught