As of this afternoon [Aug 12], a 56-year-old man who was injured in a car accident on Friday afternoon [Aug 10] remains listed in critical condition in the Intensive Care Unit of KEMH.
Emergency services responded to an accident at 4:38pm on Friday on Glebe Road in Pembroke by Yardies Kitchen.
Two cars were involved in a collision and traffic was diverted away from the area as emergency service personnel attended the scene. The 56-year-man was transported to KEMH after suffering injuries in the collision.
The driver of the other vehicle was unharmed. Police are appealing for anyone who may have seen the collision to contact police on 295-0011.”
- Fire Victim Named as Gordon Howard
- Man Dies In Warwick House Fire
- Bradford To Wear “56″ To Honour Fire Victims
- Accident Causes Traffic Delays On Palmetto Rd
- Photos: Housefire On St Monica’s Road
- Photos: Car & Minibus Collision