Emergency services responded to an accident at 4:38pm this afternoon [Aug 10] on Glebe Road in Pembroke. It appears two cars were involved in a collision and traffic was diverted away from the area as emergency service personnel attended the scene. A 56 year man was transported to KEMH after suffering injuries in the collision.
A police spokesperson said, “At 4:38pm today [Friday] police received a report of a two vehicle collision that occurred on The Glebe Road by Yardies Kitchen.
“It appears that two cars collided, one of the vehicles was driven by a 56 year man who was transported to KEMH, the 56 year old man, is now listed in critical condition with internal bleeding. The driver of the other vehicle was unharmed.
“Police are appealing for anyone who may have seen the collision to contact police on 295-0011.”
- Fire Victim Named as Gordon Howard
- Man Dies In Warwick House Fire
- Bradford To Wear “56″ To Honour Fire Victims
- Accident Causes Traffic Delays On Palmetto Rd
- Photos: Housefire On St Monica’s Road
- Photos: Car & Minibus Collision
Articles that link to this one:
- Man Remains In Critical Condition After Accident | Bernews.com | August 12, 2012
- Police Confirm Death Of Jaha Mallory | Bernews.com | August 14, 2012