The Ruth Seaton James Auditorium played host to some of the fittest bodies in Bermuda this morning [Aug 18] as the Bermuda Bodybuilding Federation’s annual Night of Champions show got underway.
The first competitors to take the stage were the figure and fitness competitors, classes designed to cater to women with some muscle and good conditioning, but without the extreme muscle mass and conditioning needed for women’s bodybuilding.
The morning prejudging show traditionally sees the figure competitors wear black suits, however in the final round held in the evening the competitors will normally be attired in coloured suits, decorated with various embellishments. View all our coverage of the 2012 Night of Champions show here
Photos by John Manderson, click to enlarge:
- Slideshow: Bermuda Bodybuilding Night Show
- Photos: 2012 NOC Women’s Bodybuilding
- Photos: 2012 NOC Men’s Bodybuilding
- Photos: 2012 NOC Men’s Physique Class
- Bodybuilding Night Of Champions Weigh-In
- Photos: Bermuda Bodybuilding Team At CACs