Lack of wind kicks off the second day in the Argo Gold Cup with Round Robin racing Group 1. As of 9:30am this morning [Oct 3] skippers and crew were still waiting for the breeze to fill in so they can get out on the water.
The first day of sailing took place yesterday, and racing continues today with four more Qualifying flights and on Thursday with three more flights. The top four in each group then move on to the Quarter Finals. The Gold Cup winner takes $50,000 of the entire $100,000 prize purse.
- Photos: 2010 Sailing Argo Group Gold Cup
- Photos/Report: Argo Group Gold Cup
- Photos: ARC Transatlantic Sailing Bermuda Leg
- Photos/Videos: Frostbite Series Sailing
- Photos/Videos/Results: Fitted Dinghy Racing
- Photos/Video: St George’s Harbour Dinghy Racing