Norris Simpson, 53, appeared via videolink in this morning’s [Oct 1] Supreme Court Monthly Arraignment session. Mr Simpson, who is accused of murdering Ida James, had his trial date set back one week and will now go on trial on 13th November. He is being defended by Elizabeth Christopher. Ms James, 66, was found dead at her Berry Hill Road home in Paget on September 2nd 2011.
- Police Murder Investigation: Woman Found Dead
- 53-Yr-Old Man Arrested: Murder Of Ida James
- Two Suspects Deny Murder Charges
- Obstruction: Convicted Child Killer In Court
- Murder: Myers To Be Sentenced On June 22
- Jermaine Pearman Pleads Guilty to Murder