Despite mildly threatening weather, hundreds of people turned out to either watch or participate in the Halloween ‘Zombie Walk’ which was hosted by the Bermuda Arts Centre at Dockyard in conjunction with the Somerset Economic Empowerment Zone on Saturday [Oct 27].
Participants in the costume parade ranged from a headless man mounted on a horse, a man whose guts were spilling out of his stomach, and a large bat. Activities included a short costume parade, a messy pie-eating contest, and a haunted house set up inside the Sandy’s Boat Club.
- Photos/Video: 2011 MSA Halloween Parade
- Photo Set #2: MSA School Halloween Parade
- Photo Set #1: MSA School Halloween Parade
- Photos: 2010 MSA School Halloween Parade
- Photo Set #1: Somerset ‘Zombie Walk’
- Photos: Halloween Decorations Across Bermuda