Allied World Assurance Company Holdings, AG has approved a quarterly dividend equal to $0.375 per share payable on December 26, 2012 to shareholders of record on December 18, 2012, subject to a required filing with the Swiss Commercial Register in Zug. The company’s transfer agent will make dividend payments in United States dollars.
This dividend payment will be made in the form of a par value reduction. The amount of the par value reduction in Swiss francs (CHF) will be based on the USD/CHF exchange rate as published by The Wall Street Journal on December 7, 2012. This is the third of four partial par value reductions for dividends that were approved by the company’s shareholders in 2012.
- Allied World Announces Promotions
- Allied World Promotions Announced
- Bell To Leave Allied World Assurance
- Allied World Appoints Senior Staff
- Allied World Appoints Barrett Senior VP
- Allied World Committed to Transatlantic Merger