Flanagan’s Onions and Devonshire Cougars faced off yesterday [Nov 17] in a Premier Division match at the BAA field. The game was held up for some twenty-five minutes as emergency services attended to Flanagan’s Onions player Richard Cumbers who was knocked unconscious after a collision with the Devonshire Cougars goalkeeper. Cumbers was transported to the King Edward Memorial Hospital for further observation.
The who went in front in the 11th minute when Darius Cox found the back of the net, and Chris Caisey doubled the lead for the Devonshire Cougars in the 59th minute. Three minutes later Cumbers was injured, which held up the match, and when play resumed the Devonshire Cougars went up 3 – 0 through an own goal. In the 83rd minute Darren Doolin pulled a goal back for the Flanagan’s Onions, but that was it for scoring on the night as the Devonshire Cougars won 3 – 1.
- Freddy Hall, Reggie Lambe & Toronto Win
- Teenagers Speak On Commentating Debut
- Flanagan’s Onions Team Donate To SPCA
- Videos/Results: Women’s Futsal
- Photos/Results: Corona League Football
- Photos: Old Boy’s Football Game