An aircraft that appears to be from the Egyptian Air Force was spotted refueling at LF Wade Airport this weekend. According to various aviation websites, the plane is a Egyptian Air Force Lockheed C-130 Hercules. The Egyptian military is the largest in Africa and the 11th largest in the world.
- Egyptian Military Plane Stops At LF Wade Airport
- Special Service To Honour Regiment ADCs
- RAF Fighter Bombers Stop at Airport
- William Wood Wins Regiment 5 Mile Road Race
- Video: New Security Review Committee Formed
- Photos: RAF Military Aircraft Arrive At Airport