The Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute [BUEI] hosted their annual “Christmas By The Harbour” event this Saturday [Dec 1] featuring three floors of vendors, storytime, live entertainment, holiday crafts, facepainting, wreath-making demos, in-house raffles, photos with Santa and more.
MSA Elementary Choir performing in the morning:
Items on sale included handmade cold process soap, notecards, cutting boards, jewellery, Poinsettias, soup mixes, hot chocolate cones, plants, perfume, books, oils, handmade candy & chocolate, make-up, candles, spa products, jam, paintings, Bermuda Cedar gifts, children’s toys, books and more.
Click to enlarge photos:
- Photos: Santa & The Kids In St George’s
- Hundreds Celebrate At Elbow Beach
- Photos: Santa & Tree Of Lights
- Photos #2: Holiday Celebrations At Elbow Beach
- Photos #1: Holiday Celebrations At Elbow Beach
- Photos: Christmas Caroling With Power Girl