Appearing in Magistrates Court this morning [Jan 14], a 31 year-old man faced five charges involving assault, assault causing bodily harm, sexual assault, acting in a threatening manner, and unlawfully detaining a woman against her will.
The charges arose as a result of alleged incidents at the woman’s home in January 2013. The woman had been romantically involved with the individual.
Senior Magistrate Archie Warner set the trial date for the five counts as 29th April 2013. He then ordered that the man — who cannot be named for legal reasons — should be remanded into custody until then.
- Brangman’s Sentence Reduced By Six Months
- Brangman Appeals Sexual Assault Conviction
- Sex Offender Sentenced To Five Years In Prison
- Man Jailed For 4 Months On Indecency Charge
- Men Sentenced For Armed Burglary, Sex Assault
- Man Charged: Sex Offences Against Child