Bermudian Tyler Smith and her partner Alexandra Axenova from Canada won the ITF Goombay Splash Bowl Tournament Girls Doubles in the Bahamas.
Smith teamed up with Axenova, and defeated Americans Breaunna Addison and Kandis Legall — the tournaments Number One Seeds — in the semi-final in straight sets 4-6, 7-5.
In the Final, Smith and Axenova defeated another pair of Americans Erin Fualkner and Claudia Wiktorin in three sets, 1-6, 6-3, 10-7 to lift the ITF Goombay Splash Bowl Tournament Girls Doubles.
- Photos: Manders & Cross Win 2011 Argus Open
- Photos/Results: 2010 Argus Open Tennis Tournament
- Entries Open For 2011 Argus Tennis Tournament
- Photos: Tennis Championships Day #1
- Photos: Trey Swan Tennis Tournament
- Photo Set #2: Beach Tennis Tournament