Endurance Specialty Holdings Ltd., a Bermuda-based provider of property and casualty insurance and reinsurance, yesterday [May 10] said that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.31 per ordinary share, $0.484375 per share payable on its 7.75% Non-Cumulative Preferred Shares, Series A and $0.46875 per share payable on its 7.50% Non-Cumulative Preferred Shares, Series B.
The dividend on Endurance’s outstanding ordinary shares will be payable on June 29, 2012 to the ordinary shareholders of record on June 15, 2012 and the dividend on Endurance’s Series A and Series B Preferred Shares will be payable on June 15, 2012 to the Series A and Series B Preferred shareholders of record on June 1, 2012.
- Fitch Affirms Endurance Ratings
- Endurance Dividend On Ordinary, A & B Shares
- Endurance: 19th Eligible Reinsurer in Florida
- Endurance Q2 Net Income: $41 Million
- Video: David Cash Rings NYSE Closing Bell
- Cash To Speak At Morgan Conference