A 39-year-old man appeared in Magistrates Court today [June 13] charged with threatening a woman yesterday in Paget. Laurie Furbert pleaded not guilty to behaving in a threatening manner and was given $2,000 bail and ordered to stay away from the complainant. He will stand trial next month.
- Defendants In Court For Monthly Arraignments
- Conditional Discharge For Marijuana Possession
- Woman Receives Suspended Sentence
- Police Investigate Court ‘Disturbance’
- Charged: Cannabis By Nursery School
- Social Inquiry Report For Trespasser