Bermudian singer Rachel Brown performed an improptu, unrehearsed duet of Bob Marley’s “Redemption Song” with Wyclef Jean in NYC in May 2012. Wyclef Jean first received fame as a member of the acclaimed New Jersey group the Fugees, later moving onto a solo career.
Ms Brown — who is half Bermudian and half Ethiopian — was born and raised in New York but first made her musical mark here on the island three years ago with a series of appearances at Chewstick, Beachfest and the Bermuda Music Festival, and is also one of the artists involved in the John Lennon tribute.
- Video: Faulkenberry Featured In NYC Concert
- Video: Jonathan Richman Strollers Tribute
- New Music Video: “A Place With A Vibe”
- Video: Bermudian Artists Win Award In Hollywood
- Videos: Young Artists Perform At Musical Showcase
- Video: Student Musicians Perform At High Tea