The Bermuda Weather Service has issued a Thunderstorm Advisory valid for this afternoon [July 23] through to this evening.
Today’s forecast says: “A frontal boundary to our north will advance over the area, with developing showers and a chance of thunder this afternoon. Periods of rain or showers will remain over the area Tuesday and Wednesday, with a more vigorous front passing Wednesday night. Less humid conditions will follow later in the week.”
- Thunderstorm Advisory Issued
- Weather Forecast For Tuesday May 21
- Weather Forecast For Monday May 20
- Weather Forecast For Sunday May 19
- Weather Forecast For Saturday May 18
- Weather Forecast For Friday May 17