The Bermuda Department of Tourism [BDOT] hosted a special event at the Fairmont Southampton this evening [Aug 16] to introduce their new branding campaign which carries the theme “So Much More.” The $4.8 million campaign was developed by BDOT in conjunction with its new North American advertising agency Fuseideas.
The event was attended by a cross section of the community, including Premier Paula Cox, Governor George Fergusson, politicians from both sides of the aisle, members of the Tourism Board and various other members of the community. You can read about the new campaign here, view the marketing videos here, the print ads here and listen to Collie Buddz and Twanee Butterfield’s version of “Bermuda is Another World” here.
Click to enlarge photos:
- Tourism Ads Being Shown On Local TV For April
- Photos: New Bermuda Tourism Marketing Ads
- BDOT: Campaign Has “Tremendous Reach”
- NY Times Spotlights Bermuda’s New Branding
- Videos: New BDOT Marketing Campaign Ads
- Videos: BDOT Release New Video Ads Online