The Bermuda Department of Tourism [BDOT] unveiled their new, $4.8 million, multi-media campaign today [Aug 16] which was developed by BDOT in conjunction with its new North American advertising agency Fuseideas.
Highlighted by a new logo featuring the slogan “Bermuda – So Much More”, the new campaign is the culmination of months of research and, according to Minister of Business Development and Tourism Wayne Furbert is a reflection of the direction laid out by the recently introduced National Tourism Master Plan.
The seven videos below are all part of the campaign, and the BDOT said that Bermudian actors and models were utilized for the majority of images in the campaign.
- Tourism Ads Being Shown On Local TV For April
- Videos: BDOT Release New Video Ads Online
- BDOT: Campaign Has “Tremendous Reach”
- NY Times Spotlights Bermuda’s New Branding
- Photos: BDOT New Branding Launch Event
- Photos: New Bermuda Tourism Marketing Ads
Articles that link to this one:
- BDOT Unveils ‘So Much More’ Branding Campaign | Bernews.com | August 16, 2012
- Photos: BDOT New Branding Launch Event | Bernews.com | August 16, 2012
- Audio: Collie Buddz & Twanee Remake Old Classic | Bernews.com | August 17, 2012
- Tourism Board Showing Tourism Ads On Local TV | Bernews.com | April 5, 2013