The Bermuda Stock Exchange [BSX] has announced the cancellation of listing, from the BSX, of Amiworld Inc. The BSX has, effective immediately, cancelled the listing of Amiworld’s Ordinary shares under the BSX Regulations, Sec I, Chapter 2, Regulation 2.24(1) & (4)for non-payment of listing fees and failure to submit, as required, audited financial reports.
- Global Specialised Directorate Changes
- Close Shave For BSX President And Son
- BSX Approves Waterloo Investment Listing
- BSX Remembers Junius ‘Jay’ Peake
- Centaur Classic Delists From BSX
- BSX: Utilico Emerging Markets Delists