Bermuda-based Teekay Corporation has issued NOK 700 million in senior unsecured bonds maturing in October 2015 in the Norwegian bond market. The aggregate principal amount of the bonds is equivalent to approximately USD $120 million and all interest and principal payments will be swapped into U.S. dollars.
The proceeds of the bonds, which will be available to Teekay upon settlement in early-October 2012, are expected to be used for general corporate purposes. Teekay will apply for listing of the bonds on the Oslo Stock Exchange. Nordea Markets and Pareto Securities acted as Joint Lead Managers of the bond issuance.
- Marsh Executives To Participate In Conference
- AFL Appoint Rayner & Alexieva
- Change In SFI Management Team
- Nabors Expands Board Of Directors
- Ironshore Inc. Management Appointments
- Seadrill Corporate Management Change