In Plea Court this morning [Oct 3], Vincent J Robinson, 25, pleaded not guilty to a charge of possessing cocaine with intent to supply; and doing so in an Increased Penalty Zone.
The allegation arose out of a Police arrest on 1st August near Focus Counseling Services. The Senior Magistrate ordered that Robinson should be remanded into custody until his trial which was set for 17th October 2012.
- Conditional Discharge For Marijuana
- Makai Dickerson In Court: Drug Possession
- Man Jailed: Swallowing Drug Pellets
- Man Charged With 2008 Offence
- Two People Fined For Drug Possession
- Pair Charged: Conspiracy To Import Cocaine