Appearing in=this morning’s Plea Court session, Lonicko Burgess-Durrant, 23, with a last given address in Sandy’s parish, pleaded not guilty to a charge of using force to rob a man of $5,000.
The robbery was alleged to have taken place in the vicinity of Point Pleasant Park in Hamilton and was alleged to have occurred on Friday 19th October 2012.
Electing for his trial to take place in the lower Court, Burgess-Durrant was granted bail of $5,000 with one like Surety. His trial was set for 30th January 2013.
- Boldens Sentenced To Community Service
- Shooting In Warwick, Two Men Injured
- Admitted Stalker Remanded In Custody
- Five Armed Burglary Defendants Remanded
- Alleged Jewelry Thief Remanded
- Saucepan Attack: Suspended Sentence