The Bermuda Weather Service has issued a Tropical Storm Watch, and said winds are expected to increase starting tonight.
Hurricane Sandy’s closest point of approach to Bermuda within 72 hrs (3 days) is forecast to be 430 nm to the WNW at 9pm on Sunday October 28th.
Their forecast said: “Hurricane Sandy to our distant west southwest will bring an increase in winds beginning tonight. Dangerous surf will develop over the weekend along the south shore as Sandy moves north.
“A Tropical Storm Watch has been issued for Bermuda, as Sandy is a very large storm with tropical storm conditions expected to impact Bermuda Sunday and into the week ahead.”
- Thunderstorm Advisory Issued
- Weather Forecast For Sunday May 19
- Weather Forecast For Saturday May 18
- Weather Forecast For Friday May 17
- Weather Forecast For Thursday May 16
- Weather Forecast For Wednesday May 15