For the second day in a row, the Bermuda Weather Service has issued a Thunderstorm Advisory, which is valid for this morning [Nov 8].
Today’s forecast says: “An approaching cold front will bring a few showers and periods of strong winds today, with a chance of thunder. The front will pass this evening, with winds easing slightly Friday and Saturday as high pressure begins to build into the area.
“Mixed sun and clouds with a few showers, chance of thunder. Winds south-southwesterly moderate to strong gusts to strong, around precipitation, veering southwesterly in the afternoon. High near 24°C/75°F.”
- Thunderstorm Advisory Issued
- Weather Forecast For Wednesday June 19
- Weather Forecast For Tuesday June 18
- Today’s Queens Birthday Parade Cancelled
- Weather Forecast For Monday June 17
- Weather Forecast For Sunday June 16