Mr Ingham was charged with causing the death by driving without care and attention, and was not required to enter a plea as the charge can only be heard in the Supreme Court. He was given $10,000 bail and will reappear at a later date.
31-year-old Jason Darrell died following a motorcycle collision on January 26th. His death marked the fourth road fatality of 2013.
- Quincy Brangman Charged In Road Death
- Police Confirm Death Of 31-Yr-Old Jason Darrell
- Guilty Plea: Causing Dr Alex Doty’s Death
- Man Charged: Causing Death Of Dr Alex Doty
- Accident Victim: Dion Richardson
- Bermudian Killed In North Carolina Car Crash