More than 1200 people participated in Sunday’s [Feb 24] Argus Walks the Walk with The Centre on Philanthropy. The walkers were representing over 100 local charities, and despite the less than inviting weather conditions, the streets of Hamilton were packed as the “Walk the Walk” got underway.
The Centre on Philanthropy and the Argus Group hosted the 5K charity walk, which allows participants to choose which charity receives their entry fee as a donation. The walk began and finished on Wesley Street in Hamilton in front of the Argus and Centre on Philanthropy offices.
Click to enlarge photos:
- Argus Supports Youthnet Mentoring Programme
- Upcoming: “Walk The Walk” For Charity
- Upcoming: Argus Walks the Walk Event
- Argus Selects Family Centre As Key Partner
- Argus Helps Fund Expansion Of Reading Clinic
- Argus Donates $10,000 To Big Brothers Big Sisters
Articles that link to this one:
- Video: “Walk The Walk” Charity 5K Walk | Bernews.com | March 2, 2013
- Walk Raises Over $33,000 For 118 Charities | Bernews.com | March 5, 2013