Crowds of people gathered at the East End Mini Yacht Club in St George’s this morning [June 18] for the start of the 69th Annual Edward Cross Long Distance Comet Race.
Start Of Race In St George’s Harbour:
Large numbers of pleasure craft were on the water and land spectators could be seen lining any vantage point along the water’s edge to watch the race start.
Comet Race Off The East End:
Traffic flowed on east end streets as spectators followed the progress of the comets as they made their way around Fort St Catherine and proceeded up the North Shore waters looking for the finish line at the west end.
Comet Race Passing Tobacco Bay:
- Video: RBYC Recognised As RYA Centre
- Video: The Bermuda Fitted Dinghy
- Video: Charleston Bermuda Prize Giving
- Video: Ralph Richardson On Charleston TV
- Videos & Results: Sailing Frostbite Series
- Weekend Rugby Results/Videos